First post on 2016

Assalamualaikum wbt. Hai kepada semua yang membaca blog yang tak berapa nak meriah ni kan. Alhamdulillah, setelah berabad lamanya blog ni di tinggalkan oleh owner yang tak berhati perut ni, dan harini lah masanya untuk menambahbaikkan lagi blog yang dah lapuk dan terbenam di dasar lautan pacific. The words that suits for me was mestilah 'Welcome back!' ataupun 'Selamat datang!' or something else. Arghhhhhhh! i know that i'm not the person that still on computer and write something and yessss i'm agreed that i was so lame. Okayyyyy, i'm sorry, and forgive me please. 

First thing, nak cerita sikit pasal apa blog ni ketinggalan zaman dan diberi nafas baru, dan YA soalan yang paling sesuai adalah WHY? KENAPA? ADA MASALAH? Haaaa, ni baru lah nak cerita why this blog was in silent for about 2 years already kan. Last post on 2014, and now the new story begin on 2016. HAHAHAHA! Give me a laugh please. Hmmmm, the reasons comes from every factor. Banyak betul faktor-faktornya tau. Korang mana tahu. Itulah nak cerita ni haaa. After i'm taking SPM and the result was came out and of course proceed our studied on Diploma kan, and than yes that cause me unmaintained my writing on this blog. So for those yang miss me, i wanna said sorry cause waiting for too long to read my new chapters. Itu kalau-lah ada yang menanti kan, i said KALAU. I want to thanked to those read on my blog and never get bored even my stories was bored. Haha. But, mostly my post was so so so and so bored and tah apa apa entah kan.

This post was said HELLO! for my readers out there. i will proceed my writing as my schedule was free and i get a time for writing a story what are happening on my day or my life. So, i was hoping that all my readers was waiting for my writing and well of course my writing is all about randomly. Sometimes i want to share something on knowledge, experience, and others. So that i could aspired a bit or a numbers of my readers. 

I'm welcoming a question or a ideas or even want to have a conversation with me please speak up. I ready to hear all of that. Haaaa, so again, thanks for read this Welcome Back post after i've been through 2 years here. Baru sekarang rasa nak update blog. Aduhhhhh! Ape benda lahhhh. Maaf kalau ada tersilap kata atau tersilap pandang.

Yang baik datang dari Allah swt and yang jahat datang dari diri yang sentiasa melakukan kesalahan. 
Insya Allah.

Comments

Popular Posts