Freedom is mine! #Yeay

Image result for happy drawing hd
Assalammualaikum wbt. Hola my readers!
As you all can see that my title of the day is 'Freedom is mine!'. A lot of things that I wanted to share with you guys what I have been through this half of yeas, I guess. What I been doing. Why I was keeping silent all the time. Why did I do since there is no new posting on blog and what so ever. Here's the things. So shall we?

As my readers probably know what I am doing right now, which means that I just continue my study in Masters Degree in UM. Yeah kind of busy and so much to take care of, of course I need to take care of myself 1st. So love yourself okay guys! First of all, here I wanted to share with you guys on what I have been doing throughout my university is that, as student of course there will be a lot or a tonnes of assignment to do, plus with the presentation kind of things and my dissertation is still on progress right now as well. The responsibility and the patient is quiet needy. Speedy on doing all of that, PPAP PPAP PPAP.

Time is counting and until my final exam is around the corner. I can surely inform you guys that my final is end right now. Not too long, it just a while ago (like 2 days). My final exam started with 2 written paper exam and end with individual-dissertation presentation. Written paper exam is my subject course which are Macs and Taxation. The nervousness as usual like you do. Similarly like dissertation, i kind of mix of all kind of nervousness, it quiet hard to explain, however I am still on learning, so that I will never get rid of difficult to control or what-so-ever.

My written final exam is just fine and impressive for me (BUT still I don't put a lot of hope and not so much put a lot of effort on that). It is because maybe my mind just simplified the this is going to be alright and my mind also think that my thesis is going to be hard and difficult. I can be surely that my mind is focusing on that thesis ONLY, thats why I don't put a lot of effort on the written final exam (hmmm a bit sad, but time cannot be reversed anyway). What I can do is just move on and still praying for the best, which is no one can afford success.

Time for the dissertation, what I can tell you is that I don't feel that I have stomach AT ALL. Ohmygod. When you present about you own thesis infront of the jury, supervisor and what-so-ever, it feels like the whole world is go to END. And you finally going to be dead. End of your world. Hmmm you know what I mean. So I can't say that I am not frequently a person like to present or perhaps presentation is norm kind of things, NO. But I would say that i am pretty calm when my turn is there. Just go with the wind. Since I have done my practice in the whole day before (oh, btw I only got 1 day to practice), I not sure that the time is enough or what not, what I can do is just do it. Do the best as I can. Time never go back.

Above all, the presentation is going smoothly. I got kind of positive comments on the whole presentation. I only just to add-less things on my thesis. I am so grateful and very appreciate on effort that I spend. It comes really unintentionally but at the end of the day, its worth. However, I still feel so wrong that I don't put a lot of effort and practices during my written final exam papers, kind of hurt me as well. So hurt anyway, can't lie.

Fuhhhhh, it comes to an end here. For now I just stay at my home to impress on my thesis kind of things. I have got only like 1 months holiday. After that, I will continue as student with a tonnes of responsibility on shoulder as usual. I will like to share more of my story, and perhaps might be another kind of post I can update later on. So what is 'another kind of post I mean here? Hmmmmmm you'll know soon.

See you soon!
InsyaAllah.

Comments

Popular Posts