A bit busy, but a bit free

Image result for happy drawing hd
Assalammualaikum wbt. Hi my readers, my godddd!
LONG TIME NO SEE. Sorry I'm kinda busy, lately a bit too much assignment and event to do. So here are my post to ubat your rindu lah gitchewwwww. How i got so busy nowadays? Hahahaha, it may include many things sebenarnya. Literally I'm doing my Masters hahahahaha. Yeah, happy for me :) Currently I'm doing Masters in Accounting at University Malaya. And yes this month my grade just exposed and I'm kinda nervous but literally it is very stressful to me to pursue dengan pelbagai masalah and what not. But, it is very paid of when i got my result which is very valued to me and NAK MENANGIS! Alhamdulillah my result shows I'm a dean. OH MY GOD.

Up till now, still tak percaya. And of course memang nervous gilaaaaa. Why I do my Masters? Emmm maybe for me its my rezeki to pursue in depth about what i literally study on. I don't take so much time to think and made my decision since i need to refresh my mind to accept the knowledge back which almost 2 years kepala ni tak accept the knowledge matters lah macam tu. Its kinda like PAPP! sudden the ideas came. So i just go through from the online registration to the result of the online registration whether we would be accept or what not. Since my perspective register for 2 university, so both university i got. Its a bit difficult to choose, but both two is in the same field but the different is only a few matters. So i decided to choose UM rather than UKM.

To be a student in UM kinda susah sebenarnya. Here like you need to be more 'RAJIN' to get a knowledge. You need to search yourself lah, you need to study yourself lah, and a lot more. For me for my level so TOUGH. Since I got a VERY SPECIAL subject for these entire year which I got RESEARCH. Oh myyyyyyyy. Easy or what not, I need to finish jugak these course kannnnn. Pandai ambil, pandai lah habiskan.

For now, I just going through about another 1 year to finished. So please pray for me. InsyaAllah later on I will update what is going on and I will show OF COURSE my graduation and what not. Nothing to said more, I just frequently know how me myself gonna going through a lot more matters after this. Of course we need to be success for family, for ourselves and of course for the sake of Allah swt.

Lastly for now, be patient in whatever we do. Be kind in whatever matters we gonna through. Be a good person whether we know that we not a good person at all.

See you soon!
InsyaAllah.

Comments

  1. Congratulations for the dean's list.. Keep it up. Achieve your dream girl. May Allah Ease You.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts